1.You can access own shipping settings from Settings -> Shipping.
2. Enable shipping and select Shipping by Country
3. The in shipping by country settings vendor can set 3 different types of default cost.
3.1 Default Shipping Price: This will be the base shipping price of all the products of the vendor irrespective of countries and states.
3.2 Per Product Additional Price: This cost will we applied to every second type of product from the same vendor in the cart.
3.3 Per Qty Additional Price: This cost will be applied to every second quantity of the same product of the vendor which is present in the cart.
All this cost can be set to zero simply by leaving these fields blank. The other default fields are
1. Processing Time: The time in which the vendor usually process the shipping.
2. Ships from: The country from were the vendor ships products.
These two fields do not affect the shipping costs.
4. The Brand can set the shipping price for each country selecting the country name from each dropdown.The number of country selection box can be increased by clicking the plus sign in the bottom of the country selection box.
5. Shipping price for states of individual countries can also be entered by selecting the state names from State Shipping Rates box and entering the shipping cost of the respective states. The number of state selection box can also be increased per country by clicking the plus sign in the bottom of the state selection box.
6. When the customer adds the product of the vendor in the cart the shipping cost for the vendor will be calculated according to the shipping country selected by the customer.