Terms & Conditions for the Sellers
Last Updated Date: 12/1/2023
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before you become a seller on our website to make sure that you understand them.
This contract (these “Terms”) set(s) out:
- The Terms & Conditions for the use of www.nordiina.com online Services (”Service”) maintained by Nordiina Oy (hereinafter ”Service Provider”)
- Your legal rights and responsibilities;
- General policies and rules about being a Seller on Our platform and the use of the contents and materials available throught the online services;
- Our legal rights and responsibilities as a Service Provider
In this contract:
- ‘We’, ‘Us’ or ‘Our’ means Nordiina Oy and www.nordiina.com.
- ‘You’ or ‘Your’ means the person using www.nordiina.com to sell goods.
If You have any questions about the Terms & Conditions or if You do not understand the Terms & Conditions, please contact Us directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.1 When selling goods on Our website, You agree to be legally bound by this contract and to comply with these Terms & Conditions.
1.2 This contract is only available in English. No other languages will apply to this contract.
1.3 When selling goods, You agree to be legally bound by:
1.3.2 Our Sellers’ and Customers’ Terms & Conditions.
The above mentioned documents form a part of this contract as though set out in full here.
1.4 By using any of Our Services, even just browsing on one of Our websites, You are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions. If You do not agree with the Terms & Conditions, You may not use Our Services.
2 Age Restriction
You must be at least 18 years of age or of the legal age in Your jurisdiction to use Our website and/or to sell any products on Nordiinas’ platform. By using Our website, You represent and warrant that You are at least 18 years of age or of the legal age in Your jurisdiction and are able to legally agree to these Terms & Conditions. Nordiina Oy assumes no responsibility or liability for any misrepresentation of Your age.
3 Your privacy and personal information
3.4 Both Nordiina Oy and the Seller’s process the Customers’ personal information (for example: the Customers’ name, email address and shipping address) and are therefore considered separate and independent data controllers of the Customers’ personal information under EU law. This means that each party (the Seller and Nordiina Oy) is responsible for the personal information they process in providing the Services.
4 Nordiina’s Role
4.1 Nordiina Oy provides a platform for the Customers to discover and purchase goods from Sellers around the Nordics, European Countries and the United Kingdom. These third party Sellers run their own shops at Nordiina Oy, choose standard policies using a template, and are responsible for the transactions, shipments, and complying with the law. Nordiina Oy does not manufacture, sell, hold inventory or ship goods on behalf of the Sellers.
4.2 The Sellers are not employees, agents or representatives of Nordiina Oy.
4.3 The Sellers are responsible for having all necessary rights to their content and that they are not infringing or violating any third party’s rights by posting content on www.nordiina.com.
4.4 Nordiina Oy does not guarantee or endorse any items sold on www.nordiina.com or any content posted by the Sellers.
4.5 Each Seller registered on Nordiina Oy may have their own processing times, shipping methods, and standard policies which need to follow the local and European consumer protection laws.
4.6 Nordiina Oy reserves the right to disable any listing, shop, or account that We believe violates Our Terms & Conditions.
4.7 Nordiina Oy reserves the right to take action against abusers of Nordiina’s Terms & Conditions.
4.8 Nordiina Oy does not offer legal advice or make legal determinations about whether someone is infringing with someone else’s intellectual property.
4.9 Nordiina Oy will remove material cited for alleged intellectual property infringement when provided with a proper notice.
4.10 Nordiina Oy reserves the right to review, restrict, suspend or to terminate a user’s account at any time without an additional explanation or notice.
4.11 Nordiina Oy reserves the right to remove content which is deemed to be inappropriate, damaging, harmful or illegal.
5 Seller’s Obligations
5.1 As a Seller on Nordiina Oy, You are required to register for an account by selecting a unique user identification (“User ID”) and a password by providing personal information.
5.2 You may only use the Services and open an account as a Seller if You are located in the Nordics, European Countries, or the United Kingdom.
5.3 You will need to provide accurate personal and business information, including, but not limited to; Your name, Your business or trading name, Your business ID and Your address.
5.3.1 You, the Seller, are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of this information.
5.4 To avoid fraud, Nordiina Oy requires proof of the Seller’s identity. If the Seller operates in business form, We require proof of business registration. If the Seller is an individual, the Seller will need to send a copy of a valid accepted ID, such as a passport, or a national identity card. The Sellers account will not go live before the identity of the account owner has been verified. Copies of the Seller’s IDs will be securely stored and not downloaded to any local computers. Only authorized personnel have access to them.
5.5 You must inform Us immediately of any changes to the information You provided when registering by updating Your personal and business details in order for Us to communicate with You effectively. The provided identifying information will enable You to use Our website.
5.6 You must not share Your personal information with any third party. If You discover that Your personal information has been compromised, You agree to notify Us immediately in writing. Notifying by email will suffice.
5.7 You are responsible for maintaining the safety and security of Your personal information as well as keeping Us apprised of any changes to Your personal information.
5.8 Providing false or inaccurate information or using www.nordiina.com for fraud or other unlawful purposes is grounds for an immediate termination of Your Account and Your User ID, removal or discarding from the website and contents associated with Your Account and User ID, cancellation of any transactions associated with Your Account and User ID, temporarily, or in more serious cases, permanently withhold any sale proceeds or refunds, and/or take any other actions that Nordiina Oy deems necessary.
5.9 You may not have more than one (1) Seller account (but You may register both as a Customer and a Seller).
5.10 Users are prohibited from sharing accounts or using another user’s account without permission. Violation of this policy will result in an investigation by Nordiina Oy, and possibly lead to the termination of the user account or other corrective actions deemed appropriate by Nordiina Oy.
5.11 All products listed on www.nordiina.com must price match with product offerings on other similar platforms, both online and offline. If the Seller charges a different customer a lower price for the goods under a similar quantity and delivery conditions, the Seller must immediately apply the lower price for the goods under this contract on Nordiina Oy.
6. Listing and Selling Products
6.1 Sellers may only list products and conduct sales transactions for items they are legally able to sell.
6.1.1 Any item that does not meet the criteria set out in section 5, section 6, section 11 and section 19, will be removed at Nordiina’s discretion and the Seller’s account will be evaluated for a possible termination.
6.2 By accessing and using www.nordiina.com, Sellers warrant that the products they are offering for sale are described accurately and in detail.
6.3 The transaction between a Customer and a Seller will be considered a legally binding contract between the two parties.
6.4 Nordiina Oy shall not be held liable, nor will Nordiina Oy be required to mediate or adjudicate the transaction or any resulting conflict between the two parties.
6.5 The Seller is responsible for the safe delivery of the item(s).
6.6 The Customer will be responsible for paying for the items purchased in accordance with the standard policies and Terms & Conditions set forth on the Customers’ Terms & Conditions page.
6.7 The Customers and Sellers are responsible for all communication, specification and customization requests.
6.8 The actual sales contract is directly between the Customer and Seller. Nordiina Oy is not a part of this or any other contract between the Customer and Seller and accepts no obligations in connection with any such contract.
6.9 The Seller of an item must guarantee the condition of the item, and may not misrepresent the item to be sold in any way.
7. Shop Policies
7.1 Sellers are required to use the simple policy template on www.nordiina.com to outline their general shop policies for order cancellations, item exchanges and returns.
7.2 Sellers need to comply with the European Union 14-day “cooling off period,” or a “right of withdrawal,” during which the Customer can return the purchased item or cancel their order for any reason. If Your products are out of the scope of the right of withdrawal, You need to state that clearly in additional information.
8. Customer and Seller Transactions
8.1 Through the use of www.nordiina.com Services, the Customers and Sellers will create legally binding contracts for the sale of goods. Both parties must fulfill their obligations set out in the Terms & Conditions regarding the sale/purchase of goods.
8.2 Sellers should be aware and understand the risks of using a website or the Internet to commence transactions. Sellers should be aware of other users potentially operating under a false pretense, misrepresentation, or with the intent to commit fraud.
8.3 Nordiina Oy takes precautionary measures to verify the identity and validity of the Sellers who sign up electronically to use the website’s Services. However, We cannot and do not confirm the identity of other users on www.nordiina.com. We suggest all users employ common sense, and encourage users to contact Nordiina Oy to report any and all suspicious activity or misappropriation of the Service.
9. Fees and Taxes
9.1 Nordiina Oy charges a fee for all successful transactions completed on the website (“Transaction Fee”).
9.2 When You make a sale through www.nordiina.com, You will be charged a transaction fee of 5 % from the price You display for all items purchased.
9.3 The transaction fee will be added to shipping, gift wrapping or other offering personalizations attached to the product. The payment processing fee of Stripe (https://stripe.com/en-fi/pricing) will also be added.
9.4 The Seller is responsible for any sales taxes, VAT/GST, on all products sold.
9.5 Sellers are responsible for mentioning custom duties/tariff if it is applied.
9.6 The Seller acknowledges and agrees that they will be responsible for paying all taxes, customs and duties which are imposed or charged to them by any competent authority. Nordiina Oy cannot provide any legal or tax related advice in this regard. As tax laws and regulations may change from time to time, the Sellers are advised to seek professional advice when in doubt.
10.1 All users on www.nordiina.com must agree to comply with all applicable laws of commerce (local, national, and international) and shall solely be held liable for the infringement of these laws.
10.2 Nordiina Oy will cooperate fully with any request from a law enforcement agency for information regarding the violation of any law by a user.
10.3 The user is responsible for any and all conduct and activity that pertains to listing on www.nordiina.com. This includes images, copy, text, data, graphics, usernames, email addresses, photographs, profiles, avatars, videos, items, products, audio, and links that are posted to and displayed on www.nordiina.com.
10.4 If You are a verified rights owner and want to report a listing issue that Your Intellectual property (IP) right has been infringed by any of the Sellers on www.nordiina.com, You may follow the below process:
We require that the intellectual property right owner or an authorized agent provide the following details and email it to email@example.com.
The email should contain the following information:
- Identification or a description of the copyrighted work/trademark that has been infringed.
- Clear identification or description of where the material that You claim is infringing is located at on www.nordiina.com with adequate particulars.
- Product ID/website links of infringing products (in case of copyright infringement) (Note: Nordiina Oy is unable to process requests which do not specify exact product IDs or URLs. Please do not provide links to browse pages or links of search queries as these pages are dynamic and their contents change with time).
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by You that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by You, that the information in Your notice is accurate and that You are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
- Brand name (in case of Trademark infringement).
- Details of the intellectual property being infringed (provide copyrighted images or trademark certificates as attachments).
11. Prohibited Items
The following items are prohibited to be sold on Our website:
- Dangerous chemicals
- Stolen items
- Adult material, erotica, or pornography inclusive of any material unsuitable for children under the age of 18.
- Ivory or animal products from endangered species collected illegally
- Motor vehicles, or parts for motor vehicles or recreational vehicles
- Items that violate the Terms & Conditions set forth by Nordiina Oy
- Any item or service that violates the applicable local, national or international law in regard to manufacturing, distributing, advertising or transporting said item
- Items not in Your possession or items You do not intend to deliver
- llegal or counterfeit items of any sort
- Items, materials or products that are copyrighted, trademarked or patented by an another party
- Pirated materials
- Replica items, including designer items
- Items or products that carry or transmit hidden code or signals with the intention of causing harm or tracking personal or transactional information of any sort
- Misrepresented items or products
- Harmful, harassing, intimidating or defamatory materials, products or items
- Hazardous materials, products or items
- Prostitution or other similar services
- Any product or service that Nordiina determines to be inappropriate, harmful, fraudulent or illegal
12 Shipping the Items
12.1 Sellers are responsible for shipping their sold items to the Customers. If You are using a shipping or fulfillment service, please keep in mind that You are ultimately responsible for making sure that Your Customers receive their goods.
12.2 As a Seller on www.nordiina.com, You agree to:
12.2.1 Provide an accurate “Ships from” address.
12.2.2 Specify Your shipping costs and processing times in Your listings.
12.2.3 Ship items promptly after they are sold.
12.2.4 Comply with all local and international shipping and customs regulations.
12.2.5 Ship to the address provided by the Customer on the order receipt.
12.2.6 Mark the order as shipped when You ship it.
12.3 The Seller needs to mark the order status as “Shipped” and add product tracking information under each order on the order page of the Seller’s Dashboard.
12.4 In the event that an order does not arrive to the Customer, be prepared to provide valid proof of shipping the goods. Valid proof of shipping must show that the item was actually shipped and that it was sent to the address provided by the Customer.
12.5 Sellers shall take all reasonable actions for Customers to receive their purchased items within the time period specified by the Seller on the item detail page. If a Seller fails to deliver the purchased item(s) within the listed processing time of the item, or if the item was not received by the Customer due to a reason not attributable to the Customer (such as delivering to the wrong address), the Seller shall bear all liabilities relating thereto. If any transaction is canceled due to a reason attributable to the Seller (e.g. non-delivery of the purchased items), Nordiina Oy may take action against the Seller.
13 Cancellation, Return and Refund
13.1 Customers may cancel their orders at any time before shipment. Once shipped, the purchases will be subject to the return process rather than the cancellation process.
13.2 Customers may request a return of a purchased item(s) at any time within a 14 days period from receiving the order. With respect to return-related matters, relevant laws and regulations shall prevail over the policies suggested by the Sellers.
13.3 Return costs shall be born by the party attributable to the return request, such as:
- The Customer, where the return is due to his/her change of mind; and
- The Seller, where the return is due to the defects in the item, delivery delay or delivery of a wrong item.
13.4 For overseas purchases, return attributable to the Customer may not be practically possible due to high return costs. Neither Nordiina Oy nor the Sellers take any responsibility nor assume any liability for such cases.
14 Returning the Items
14.1 The Seller needs to send the below information to Us before We, Nordiina Oy, can return the money to the Customer.
To file a claim, You will need to fill in a return claim form, which We will process accordingly.
Below are the 9 fields that need to be filled in:
- Claim Reason – The reason for the claim.
- Order Number – Order number against which the claim is being made.
- Seller SKU – Seller SKU against which the claim is being made.
- Tracking Number – The tracking number of the order against which the claim is being made.
- Return Tracking Number – The tracking number of the return.
- Item Price – The price of the purchased product/item against which the claim is being made.
- Item Returned Date – The date of when the product/item was returned to You, the Seller.
- Description – Enter a brief description of Your claim.
- Attachments – Upload any photographic evidence that may support Your claim.
14.2 The Seller will refund the full amount (including shipping, transaction fees and payment processing fee) to the Customer. The payment processing fee will be charged to the Seller for every refund.
14.3 Nordiina Oy will return the transaction fee back to the Seller when refunding to the Customer. This process is automated through Our Payment gateway service provider – Stripe.
14.4 Using the Payment Gateway Dashboard
To refund a payment using the Dashboard:
- Find the payment to be refunded in the Payments overview page.
- Click the ••• icon to the right of the charge. From the resulting menu, select Refund payment.
- By default, You will issue a full refund. For a partial refund, enter a different amount to be refunded.
- Select a reason for the refund. If You select Other, You must provide an explanatory note that is attached to the refund.
- Click Refund.
Alternatively, You can go to the Dashboard page for the specific payment and click Refund there. (Again, You will be given the choice of a full or a partial refund and be prompted to pick a reason.)
15 Privacy and Protecting Personal Information
15.2 For purposes of the GDPR, the Parties acknowledge that they are each a separate and independent controller of any Included Data (any Personal Data obtained via Nordiina’s Services). The Parties do not and will not process Included Data as joint controllers. Each party shall comply with the obligations that apply to them as a controller under the GDPR, and each party shall be individually and separately responsible for their own compliance.
15.3 In the event that the Seller receives a request from an individual relating to the processing of such individual’s data, the Seller will;
- promptly notify Nordiina Oy of such request
- direct the individual to Nordiina Oy in order to enable Nordiina Oy to respond directly to the request, and
- reasonably cooperate with Nordiina Oy in responding to such requests
15.4 Without limiting the foregoing, The Seller agrees that they will promptly, within five (5) business days, notify Nordiina Oy of any request pursuant to Article 16 (Right to rectification), Article 17 (Right to erasure), or Article 18 (Right to restriction of processing) of the GDPR that in any way relates to the use of Nordiina’s Services.
15.5 Each party shall implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the Included Data for the duration of this contract (Terms & Conditions).
15.6 In the event that the Seller suffers any actual or suspected data breach (including any unauthorized access or use) with respect to the Included Data, the Seller shall notify Nordiina Oy without undue delay.
15.7 The Parties shall reasonably cooperate with each other in taking such measures as may be necessary to notify the affected individuals, comply with each party’s obligations under applicable Privacy Law, and mitigate or remedy the effects of such data breach.
15.8 If, and to an extent, the Seller transfers any Included Data to any third party, the Seller shall first enter into a contractual arrangement with such third party obligating them to process the Included Data in accordance with the requirements of applicable Privacy Law. The Seller shall comply with applicable Privacy Law in connection with its transfer of Included Data to third parties.
16 Permitted Use
16.1 Access to and the use of www.nordiina.com is permitted only as intended or through the normal functionality of Our services.
16.2 You may access and download the materials and store a copy on a temporary basis for the sole purpose of viewing such material without alteration or addition. You may print the material (other than third party copyright material), provided that it is to be used for personal and/or educational but not commercial purposes.
16.3 You agree to not crawl, scrape, or spider any page of the Services or to reverse engineer or attempt to obtain the source code of the Services (including both Nordiina Oy’s Intellectual Property and Seller Content) without our express permission.
17 Intellectual Property Rights
17.1 www.nordiina.com and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by Nordiina Oy, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by Finnish and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
17.2 All domains, URLs, sub-domains, account names, usernames and other functional or identifying elements of the website are the property of Nordiina Oy. Nordiina Oy reserves the right to change, alter, reformat or edit such elements as appropriate for the course of business or needs of the community. It is not permitted to use the name Nordiina Oy or the Nordiina Oy logo in your shop’s name, product images, or product titles. Accounts that are activated but remain empty with no items or information may be returned to an inactive pool or reassigned to other members. Re-selling of usernames or sub-domains, squatting or speculating in such elements or on such pages is strictly prohibited and may result in termination of all related accounts.
17.3 These Terms & Conditions permit You to use www.nordiina.com for Your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the materials on www.nordiina.com, except as follows:
- 17.3.1 Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to Your accessing and viewing those materials.
- 17.3.2 You may store files that are automatically cached by Your web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- 17.3.3 You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the website for Your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- 17.3.4 If We provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, You may download a single copy to Your computer or mobile device solely for Your own personal, non-commercial use, provided You agree to be bound by Our end user license agreement for such applications.
- 17.3.5 If We provide social media features with certain content, You may take actions that are enabled by such features.
17.4 You must not:
- 17.4.1 Modify copies of any materials from www.nordiina.com.
- 17.4.2 Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from www.nordiina.com.
- 17.4.3 You must not access or use any part of www.nordiina.com or any Services, products or materials available through the website for any commercial purposes.
17.5 If You wish to make use of any material on www.nordiina.com other than that set out in this section, please address Your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
17.6 If You print, copy, modify, download, or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of www.nordiina.com in breach of these Terms & Conditions, Your right to use the website will stop immediately and You must, at Our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials You have made. No right, title, or interest in or to the website or any content on the website is transferred to You, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by Nordiina Oy. Any use of www.nordiina.com not expressly permitted by these Terms & Conditions is a breach of theTerms & Conditions and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Nordiina Oy and Nordiina’s officers, directors, employees and other representatives harmless from all judgments, awards, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses, including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees, expert witness fees, and costs of litigation arising out of or based on:
- a third party claim that any design or product You sell or offer for sale through www.nordiina.com or the content associated with the design or product, violate an intellectual property right of the third party;
- Your sale or offer for sale of any content through www.nordiina.com;
- Your failure to pay Your tax obligations arising from the sale of any designs through www.nordiina.com or;
- Your violation of this Agreement.
19 Prohibited Uses
19.1 You may use www.nordiina.com only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. You agree not to use the website:
19.1.2 In any way that violates any applicable law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from Finland or other countries).
19.1.3 For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
19.1.4 To transmit or procure the sending of any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
19.1.5 To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Nordiina Oy, a Nordiina Oy employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
19.1.6 To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of www.nordiina.com, or which, as determined by Nordiina Oy, may harm the company or users of www.nordiina.com, or expose them to liability.
19.2 Additionally, You agree not to:
19.2.1 Use www.nordiina.com in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the website or interfere with any other party’s use of www.nordiina.com, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the website.
19.2.2 Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access www.nordiina.com for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the website.
19.2.3 Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on www.nordiina.com, or for any other purpose not expressly authorized in these Terms & Conditions, without Our prior written consent.
19.2.4 Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of www.nordiina.com.
19.2.5 Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
19.2.6 Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of www.nordiina.com, the server on which the website is stored on, or any server, computer, or database connected to the website.
19.2.7 Attack www.nordiina.com via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
19.2.8 Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of www.nordiina.com.
20 Linking To The Website And Social Media Features
20.1 You may link to Our website, provided You do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage the reputation of Nordiina Oy or take advantage of it, but You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on Our part.
20.2 Social Media Features.
www.nordiina.com may provide certain social media features that enable You to:
- 20.2.1 Link from Your own or certain third party websites to certain content on www.nordiina.com.
- 20.2.2 Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on www.nordiina.com.
- 20.2.3 Cause limited portions of content on www.nordiina.com to be displayed or appear to be displayed on Your own or certain third party websites.
20.3 You may use these features solely as they are provided by Nordiina Oy solely with respect to the content they are displayed with. Subject to the foregoing, You must not:
- 20.3.1 Establish a link from any website that is not owned by You.
- 20.3.2 Otherwise take any action with respect to the materials on www.nordiina.com that is inconsistent with any other provision of these Terms & Conditions.
- 20.3.3 We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
20.4 We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice at Our discretion.
21 Third Party Links and Content
Nordiina Oy may occasionally post links to third party websites or other services. You agree that Nordiina Oy is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused as a result of Your use of any third party services linked to from Our website. We may have affiliate links and sponsored content.
22 Data Loss
Nordiina Oy does not accept responsibility for the security of Your account or content. You agree that Your use of Nordiina Oy’s website, Services and/or products is at Your own risk.
23 Service Interruptions
Nordiina Oy may need to interrupt Your access to www.nordiina.com to perform maintenance or emergency services on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. You agree that Your access to the website may be affected by unanticipated or unscheduled downtime, for any reason, but that Nordiina Oy shall have no liability for any damage or loss caused as a result of such downtime.
24 User Contributions
24.1 www.nordiina.com may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, sales pages, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services“) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post“) content, listings or materials (collectively, “User Contributions“) on or through www.nordiina.com.
24.2 All User Contributions must comply with the Content Standards set out in these Terms & Conditions.
24.3 Any User Contribution You post to the website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on www.nordiina.com, You expressly grant, represent and warrant that You have all rights necessary to grant to Nordiina Oy a royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, syndicate, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of all such User Contribution and Your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in Your User Contribution, in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, for use in connection with the Service and Nordiina Oy’s business, including, without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels.
24.4 You represent and warrant that:
- 24.4.1 You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to Nordiina Oy and Our licenses, successors, and assigns.
- 24.4.2 All of Your User Contributions do and will comply with these Terms & Connections.
- 24.4.3 You understand and acknowledge that You are responsible for any User Contributions You submit or contribute, and You, not Nordiina Oy, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
24.5 Nordiina Oy is not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by You or any other user of www.nordiina.com.
25 Content Standards
25.1 These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and to the use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, The User Contributions must not:
25.1.1 Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- 25.1.2 Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- 25.1.3 Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- 25.1.5 Be likely to deceive any person.
- 25.1.6 Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- 25.1.7 Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- 25.1.8 Impersonate any person, or misrepresent Your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- 25.1.9 Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- 25.1.10 Give the impression that they emanate from, or are endorsed by Nordiina Oy, or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
26 Monitoring and Enforcement
26.1 Nordiina Oy has the right to:
26.1.1 Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason at Our sole discretion.
26.1.2 Take any action with respect to any User Contribution that We deem necessary or appropriate at Our sole discretion, including if We believe that such User Contribution violates the Terms & Conditions, including the Content Standards, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of www.nordiina.com or the public, or could create liability for Nordiina Oy.
26.1.3 Disclose Your identity or other information about You to any third party who claims that material posted by You violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
26.1.4 Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of www.nordiina.com.
26.2 Without limiting the foregoing, Nordiina Oy has the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through www.nordiina.com.
26.3 We cannot however review all material before it is posted on www.nordiina.com, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, We assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section. If you believe a User on www.nordiina.com is violating the Terms & Conditions of Service, please contact email@example.com.
27 Force Majeure
Nordiina Oy will not be liable or responsible to You, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms & Conditions, for any failure or delay in Our performance under these Terms & Conditions when, and to the extent, such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond Our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
These Terms & Conditions, or the rights granted hereunder, may not be assigned, sold, leased or otherwise transferred in whole or part by You. Should these Terms & Conditions, or the rights granted hereunder, by assigned, sold, leased or otherwise transferred by Nordiina Oy, the rights and liabilities of Nordiina Oy will bind and insure to any assignees, administrators, successors, and executors.
If any part or sub-part of these Terms & Conditions is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of law or competent arbitrator, the remaining parts and sub-parts will be enforced to the maximum extent possible. In such conditions, the remainder of these Terms & Conditions shall continue in full force.
30 No Waiver
In the event that Nordiina Oy fails to enforce any provision of these Terms & Conditions, this shall not constitute a waiver of any future enforcement of that provision or of any other provision. Waiver of any part or sub-part of these Terms & Conditions will not constitute a waiver of any other part or sub-part.
Headings of parts and sub-parts under these Terms & Conditions are for convenience and organization only. Headings shall not affect the meaning of any provisions of these Terms & Conditions.
32 No Agency, Partnership or Joint Venture
No agency, partnership, or joint venture has been created between the Parties as a result of these Terms & Conditions. No party has any authority to bind the other to third parties.
33 No Third Party Beneficiaries
These Terms & Conditions do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than You.
34 End of the contract
If this contract is ended, it will not affect Nordiina Oy’s right to receive any money which You owe to Us under this contract.
35 Limit on Our responsibility to You
35.1 Except for any legal responsibility that We cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury) or arising under applicable laws relating to the protection of Your personal information, We are not legally responsible to You for any loss that You may suffer that was not foreseeable to You and Us when this contract was formed; that were not caused by any breach on our part; business losses; losses to non-consumers.
36.1 We will try to resolve any disputes with You quickly and efficiently.
36.2 If You and Nordiina Oy cannot resolve a dispute using Our internal complaint handling procedure, any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of or relating to this Service, contract, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, shall be finally settled by arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Finland Chamber of Commerce. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The seat of arbitration shall be Helsinki, Finland. The language of the arbitration shall be English.
36.3 The laws of Finland will apply to this contract (without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions).
37.1 To You. Nordiina Oy may provide any notice to You under these Terms & Conditions by (i) sending a message to the email address You provide or (ii) by posting to www.nordiina.com. Notices sent by email will be effective from when We send the email and notices We provide by posting will be effective upon posting. It is Your responsibility to keep Your email address current.
37.2 To Us. To give Nordiina Oy notice under these Terms & Conditions, You must contact Us by sending a message to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nordiina Oy may, from time to time and at any time without notice to You, modify these Terms & Conditions. You agree that Nordiina Oy has the right to modify these Terms & Conditions or revise anything contained herein. You further agree that all modifications to these Terms & Conditions are in full force and effective immediately upon posting on www.nordiina.com and that the modifications or variations will replace any prior version of these Terms & Conditions, unless prior versions are specifically referred to or incorporated into the latest modification or variation of these Terms & Conditions.
- Nordiina Oy will inform You of any material changes by email, but takes no responsibility for You receiving such emails. Therefore, You should periodically review these Terms & Conditions in order to see if the Effective Date in the beginning of this Agreement has changed.
- To the extent any part or sub-part of these Terms & Conditions is held ineffective or invalid by any court of law, You agree that the prior, effective version, of these Terms & Conditions shall be considered enforceable and valid to the full extent.
- You agree that Your continued use of www.nordiina.com after any modifications to these Terms & Conditions is a manifestation of Your continued assent to these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event that You fail to monitor any modifications to, or variations of these Terms & Conditions, You agree that such failure shall be considered an affirmative waiver of Your right to review the modified Agreement.
39 Entire Agreement
All communications made or notices given pursuant to these Terms & Conditions shall be in English.
41 Contact information
Contact information of the service provider:
Business ID: 3022455-8