Shopping cart

PINEAPPLE LEATHER PENCIL SKIRT

Ship From: Slovenia
SKU: 057-PPS Category:
Store
0 out of 5

Tags


WHY WE LOVE IT

The modern style you’ll want on hand – day or night, Monday to Sunday. Our vegan leather pencil skirt is somehow both perfectly fitted and incredibly elegant.

Piñatex® represents the latest technological solution in the search for a biodegradable replacement for leather.

  • COMPOSITION: 80% pineapple leaves 20% PLA
  • LINNING: 100% organic cotton, GOTS
  • ZIP: Made in Italy
  • COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Slovenia (EU)

This garment is Responsible by Design. That means it meets our highest standard for environmental or social impact.

Please allow approximately 3040 days for delivery from date of pre- order. We don’t have in stock items because we care for the environment.

Share with:


793.80

99 in stock

Calculate shipping

Item will be shipped in 1-3 business days
  Ask a Question

WHY WE LOVE IT

The modern style you’ll want on hand – day or night, Monday to Sunday. Our vegan leather pencil skirt is somehow both perfectly fitted and incredibly elegant.

Piñatex® represents the latest technological solution in the search for a biodegradable replacement for leather.

  • COMPOSITION: 80% pineapple leaves 20% PLA
  • LINNING: 100% organic cotton, GOTS
  • ZIP: Made in Italy
  • COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Slovenia (EU)

This garment is Responsible by Design. That means it meets our highest standard for environmental or social impact.

Please allow approximately 3040 days for delivery from date of pre- order. We don’t have in stock items because we care for the environment.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

No Policy Added!