Women’s Peplum Jacket with Detachable Hood | ‘Pink Rain’
Classic, feminine and with detachable hood – what else can you ask from a women’s peplum jacket? Oh, yes! Why not add water resistant, warm and breathable softshell fabric!? So you can be a lady despite the weather!
Pink peplum jacket details:
- Short women’s peplum jacket;
- pink petal pattern printed on black softshell fabric;
- detachable hood adjustable with tighteners;
- one side of the peplum jacket overlaps the other;
- double breasted overlap jacket;
- snap buttons;
- hidden pockets in the side seams;
- full body lining;
- Used fabric is a breathable (5,000 gsm) windproof raincoat material with warm (-5°C/23°F to +20°C/68°F) fleece inner layer and woven water resistant (10 000 mm) layer on the outside.
The length of the back (from the neck seam) is 55cm (21,6in).
We offer free worldwide and accept returns within 14 day period.
Orders are processed within 1-2 weeks time or sooner if the chosen coat is in stock.
PLEASE NOTE: Additional taxes or customs duties might apply for customers outside of the EU (UK, USA, Canada etc.) in accordance with the rules set by your country.
Best women’s peplum jacket material?
The women’s peplum jacket with hood is made out of waterproof membrane fabric best known as softshell fabric. It is very flexible, functional (waterproof breathable fabric, warm and windproof) and – guess what – it’s very, very soft and comfortable.
- Waterproof: (10,000mm) for most comfort we recommend spending a short time of no more than 60-120min in a light pressure rain (when you normally use your umbrella) or snow. Not suitable for showers!
- Breathable: (5,000 gsm) best for casual walks in the city also in sunny days.
- Warm and windproof: There are no guidelines for this. But we like to wear our coats from -5°C/23°F (quick walk to the car) to +20°C/68°F (in evenings on top of a light summer dress).
Printed peplum jacket
TheRainSisters’ women’s peplum jacket with detachable hood is made fromblack softshell fabric with stylised pink flower petal print that is designed by RainSisters themselves to make you feel special, self-confident and exceptionally feminine.
- Professional dry clean
- Wash the pink peplum jacket delicately in washing machine in maximum 30°C;
- Use hand wash if necessary for stains;
- Do not use the softening liquids;
- Don not tumble dry the women’s peplum jacket;
- Do not bleach the peplum jacket;
- Do not iron the women’s peplum jacket.
You might also like:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.