Women’s Long Hooded Trench Coat | ‘Cornflower Blue’
For us, Latvians, there are no more beautiful summer flowers than blue cornflowers. These flowers reminds us of warm summer evening, bright sunlit days, flower crowns and folk songs… And we hope that this beige hooded trench coat will make you feel the sun touch on your skin. Even if it rains.
Trench coat details:
- Waterproof long hooded trench coat;
- long skirted trench coat with pleats on the front and back;
- blue flower pattern printed on beige softshell fabric;
- women’s long trench coat with hood adjustable with tighteners;
- snap buttons;
- hidden pockets in the side seams;
- full body lining;
- Used fabric is a breathable (5,000 gsm) windproof raincoat material with warm (-5°C/23°F to +20°C/68°F) fleece inner layer and woven water resistant (10 000 mm) layer on the outside.
The length of the back (from the neck seam) is 110cm (43,3in).
We offer free worldwide and accept returns within 14 day period.
Orders are processed within 1-2 weeks time or sooner if the chosen coat is in stock.
PLEASE NOTE: Additional taxes or customs duties might apply for customers outside of the EU (UK, USA, Canada etc.) in accordance with the rules set by your country.
Best trench coat material?
The women’s hooded trench coat is made out of waterproof membrane material best known as softshell fabric. It is very flexible, functional (waterproof breathable fabric, warm and windproof) and – guess what – it’s very, very soft and comfortable.
- Waterproof: (10,000mm) for most comfort we recommend spending a short time of no more than 60-120min in a light pressure rain (when you normally use your umbrella) or snow. Not suitable for showers!
- Breathable: (5,000 gsm) best for casual walks in the city also in sunny days.
- Warm and windproof: There are no guidelines for this. But we like to wear our coats from -5°C/23°F (quick walk to the car) to +20°C/68°F (in evenings on top of a light summer dress).
Printed trench coat
The women’s long hooded trench coat is made from beige softshell fabric with stylised blue flower print that is created by RainSisters themselves.
- Professional dry clean
- Wash the beige hooded trench coat delicately in washing machine in maximum 30°C;
- Use hand wash if necessary for stains;
- Do not use the softening liquids;
- Don not tumble dry the women’s trench coat;
- Do not bleach the hooded trench coat;
- Do not iron the trench coat.
You might also like:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.