Fitted and Flared Women’s Coat with Hood | ‘Misty Rose’
Crisp and foggy mornings – that’s what this fitted and flared women’s coat reminds us. And what else to wear on these kinds of mornings than waterproof coat with hood. And if the fitted and flared coat is feminine, colorful and functional, then there is no need for another mood booster. Even if it rains.
- Hooded waterproof fit and flare coat;
- flared skirt part with pleating on the back;
- pink rose flower pattern printed on steel blue softshell fabric;
- long fit and flare coat with hood adjustable with tighteners;
- snap buttons;
- hidden pockets in the side seams;
- full body lining;
Used fabric is a breathable (5,000 gsm) windproof raincoat material with warm (-5°C/23°F to +20°C/68°F) fleece inner layer and woven water resistant (10 000 mm) layer on the outside
Sizing is indicated as “up to” measures. Please, measure your waist and bust on the clothing that you will be wearing underneath the coat. If you are between sizes, we recommend you take the larger size to allow for layering.
Bust: XS: 85cm (33,5in), S: 92cm (36,5in), M: 99cm (39,5in), L: 106cm (42in), XL: 115cm (45,5in)
Waist: XS: 68cm (27in), S: 75cm (30,5in), M: 82cm (32,5in), L: 89cm (35in), XL: 96cm (38in)
XS: EU 34-36, UK 6-8, US 2-4
S: EU 36-38, UK 8-10, US 4-6
M: EU 40-42, UK 12-14, US 8-10
L: EU 42-44, UK 14-16, US 10-12
XL: EU 44-46, UK 16-18, US 12-14
Model is 170cm (5’7”) tall and wearing size XS
The length of the back (from the neck seam) is 100cm (40in).
- Professional dry clean
- Wash the fitted and flared women’s coat delicately in washing machine in maximum 30°C;
- Use hand wash if necessary for stains;
- Do not use the softening liquids;
- Don not tumble dry the women’s flared coat;
- Do not bleach the flared coat;
- Do not iron the fitted coat.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.